I am so excited to be your Enrichment teacher here at Bear Branch Junior High!
I would LOVE to take this opportunity to tell you a little about myself!
* I graduated from Klein Oak High School in 1995.
* I graduated from Sam Houston State University in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education with a Specialization in English and an Extension in Special Education.
* After graduation, I became a 7th grade English Teacher at Tomball Junior High.
* In July of 2000, I married my high school sweetheart - Chad Ebbeler and we moved to Hewitt, Texas just outside of Waco where I taught 7th grade English at Midway Middle School. Additionally, I was the 8th grade Cheerleading Teacher, 7th grade Pep Squad Sponsor, as well as the Student Council Sponsor.
* On February 20, 2005 our son Nathaniel Joseph was born in Hewitt, Texas. It was then that I became a stay at home mom.
* On March 9, 2006 our daughter Alexandra Grace was born in Hewitt, Texas.
* In October of 2006 we moved back to Tomball, Texas to raise our children by family, but we were drawn to live where we go to school. In October of 2016 we ,moved to Magnolia and we have been here ever since!
* In November of 2009, I became the Special Education Homebound Teacher for Magnolia ISD. The following fall, our children started school here in Magnolia ISD! Nate started in Kindergarten and Allie started in Pre-K at Parkway Elementary. They then moved to Ellisor Elementary for many fun years! Now Allie and Nate are here with me! Allie as a 7th grader and Nate as an 8th grader! I am excited to have BOTH of my children here at my school!
* The past few years I have been an 8th grade English teacher here at Bear Branch Junior High. I am SUPER excited for my new adventure as an Enrichment teacher for both grade levels here at Bear Branch Junior High!
I look forward to an exciting year here at Bear Branch Junior High!
Mrs. Ebbeler's Daily Schedule
1st Period - Accelerated Instruction
2nd Period - Read 180
3rd Period - Read 180
4th Period - 21st Century Media
5th Period - Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies
6th Period - Conference/Planning
7th Period - Accelerated Instruction
Please feel free to contact me via email:
If you feel your child would like to see me for any tutoring needs,
please email me and we can set up a individual schedule for your child.
Yearbooks are available for sale in my classroom
Yearbooks will be delivered the last week of school during 7th period.
If your child is off campus or rides the swim bus for 7th period, your child will receive his/her yearbook accordingly - at the sign out office or the swim bus.
If you have any pictures from school events for the 2018-2019 school year that you would like to see in the BBJH yearbook,
and I will do my best to include your pictures in the yearbook.