The Share the Warmth drive is a social media driven drive where we are asking for students, parents, organizations and business to get involved and donate money to buy blankets for youth who have aged out of the foster care system. Our goal is purchase over 500 blankets and warm articles of clothing by Thanksgiving, .
Share The Warmth Website: magnoliashares.com
What's on the website:
- VIDEO explaining our project and how to get involved
- Donate button that takes you to the online donation page
- Download promotional materials
- Information about Angel Reach (The organization we are working with)
- Place for businesses or organizations to sign up to host a warm clothing drive
- Contact information for any questions.
How can you help:
- Share the information social media.
- You can retweet our social media posts, copy and paste or create your own. (If you create your own post, please see SOCIAL MEDIA below so we have consistency across the board.)
- Ask your students to make a donation and/or share on social media.
- The only way the drive will be successful is if more people hear about what we are doing and know how to donate
- Challenge your students to reach out to businesses in Montgomery county and ask them to donate or host a clothing drive at their location.
- Every businesses or organizations that gets involved will be recognized on our website.
- Reach out to other adults and advisors you think would like to help spread the word!