I am so excited to be your English teacher here at Bear Branch Junior High!
I would LOVE to take this opportunity to tell you a little about myself!
* I graduated from Klein Oak High School in 1995.
* I graduated from Sam Houston State University in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education with a Specialization in English and an Extension in Special Education.
* After graduation, I became a 7th grade English Teacher at Tomball Junior High.
* In July of 2000, I married my high school sweetheart - Chad Ebbeler and we moved to Hewitt, Texas just outside of Waco where I taught 7th grade English at Midway Middle School. Additionally, I was the 8th grade Cheerleading Teacher, 7th grade Pep Squad Sponsor, as well as the Student Council Sponsor.
* On February 20, 2005 our son Nathaniel Joseph was born in Hewitt, Texas. It was then that I became a stay at home mom.
* On March 9, 2006 our daughter Alexandra Grace was born in Hewitt, Texas.
* In October of 2006 we moved back to Tomball, Texas to raise our children by family - and we have been here ever since!
* In November of 2009, I became the Special Education Homebound Teacher for Magnolia ISD. The following fall, our children started school here in Magnolia ISD! Nate started in Kindergarten and Allie started in Pre-K at Parkway Elementary. They then moved to Ellisor Elementary and are now in 5th grade....and Nate has moved to Bear Branch 6!
I look forward to an exciting year here at Bear Branch Junior High!
Mrs. Ebbeler's Schedule
1st Period - English
2nd Period - Pre-AP English
3rd Period - Conference
4th Period - Department Planning Period
5th Period - Yearbook
6th Period - English
7th Period - Pre-AP English
Please feel free to contact me via email:
Stay informed by using the following: Remind
* Pre-AP - Enter the number: (469) 203-8049
Text this message: @ebb456
* On-Level - Enter the number: (469) 203-8049
Text this message: @ebb123